Friday, April 6, 2012

THE HUNGER GAMES REVIEW

The girl who was on Fire?
I Really loved the book The hunger games, it was such a joy for my heart and it filled it with melodies. Die hard fans should read the book, I started reading book 2 (Catching fire), but before going to that Let's talk about the movie and the first book.
Normally A lot will be cut of  the movie, but the ending I was really disappointed since they should have shown how peeta was sad for katniss not loving him... they skipped that part I was so disappointed !
Anyway the Good things: It did seek my expectations like Rue's death, also Peeta was like how I imagined him blond and and dull .The movie did have a lot of action, and I surely enjoyed the GIANT FIREBALL that tried to kill katniss, and the big killer dogs.
This is a must see movie, it doesn't have much of a love story, but it's full of action and drama, and a lot of pure background, you will enjoy it much like Harry potter, but It's more realistic than fiction.

I give this movie a 4.8/5 star  rating, which is the highest rate I have ever given.

No comments:

Post a Comment