Friday, April 6, 2012

Taylor Swift best songs

Taylor swift the love of my life <3
I so love her songs I feel I live n another different world seeing her, thus she is one of the hottest girls in history, look at these beautiful eyes I drawn in the see looking at them.
Anyway here are the best songs of Taylor swift:
1-Love story (My fav best and my first song for her)
2-Haunted (this song actually came in a dream, and it reminds a lot of my Lover)
3-You belong with me ( This made my last summer)
4-White Horses ( This song will you be your best friend, if you got cheated)
5-Superman
6-If this was a movie
7-Change ( this is still one of my favorite songs.  It will be yours to if your traveling like me)
8-Back to December ( A love song about your ex, and you regret not being there for them )
9-Mine
10-Today was a fairy tale (I loved this song, much like I loved her in the movie Valentine day)

No comments:

Post a Comment