Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Friday 2 pm

THE LADY SAID CALL ME MONDAY

SO in the middle of monday after hearing my beloved mother for 7 straight days, I applied or at least tried to, apply for 20+ different stores, I did them online although I did ask 2 stores in the " real world"  I thought to call one of my application and the lady said, call friday so I'm stuck till friday  to hopefully maybe, possibly find another job, I don't mind staying at home, I really don't, I would love to enjoy reading my books, make watch my favorite series or finally finishing final fantasy, but Nooo Apparently I have to work according to my mother who keeps reminding me about the amount of diapers she used to change a day, sigh! I really don't hate the woman, if anything i love her till death but apparently she doesn't know how to *how to put this nicely*  minimize her voice in a well polite manner.
Back to the point, the lady said Friday, right? at what time, OH GOD I forgot already, nooooooooooo
Oh what shall I do, oh cruel world of missery, Oh she said 2:00pm well I better hope she does want someone, I really do, so anyway Don't die until my next blog oh you fantastic readers, If any of you exist anyway, remember I wuv you.
(313) 827-4022

No comments:

Post a Comment