Monday, May 27, 2013

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame * /Best disney movie/*

May 26 Well another boring day, I tried to something beneficial to my life, but I'm not motivated, usually I'm the motivative guy, I'm not in this country, gosh. I did try to join clubs, but non are open jees. And believe me going sight seeing alone is depressing, I mean really depressing, for instance I was going by the forest and I heard foxes wowwing and I wasn't even terrified, I'd wish for them to eat me alive, I'm usually in that mood but this time I'd die alone and that won't be any fun If someone is eating me, well darn it I'm not going alone. SCREAMS SHOULD BE SHARED, that's what friends are for. The Gym wasn't fun either, although there was that girl that kept starring at me the whole time, I wonder if she kept starring because I had something in my face, she did giggle, but I looked away, sigh Ai't no body got time for tha. Anyway I'll die alone, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment